Every month, we’ll be teaming up with one or more local businesses to give our newsletter subscribers the chance to win some fantastic prizes!
Thanks to our friends at MGP Property, this month you could win:
- A $100 voucher to use at Quarter Acre Hotel
- A 600mm x 3000mm grazing board from Oztima Grazing Boards
How to Enter
All you need to do to be entered into the draw is make sure you are subscribed to the Melville Mums eNewsletter before midnight 30 June 2021. If you haven’t already, you can subscribe here – http://eepurl.com/guqYrv
Once you’ve subscribed, look out for a welcome email. If you don’t receive it, check your spam, junk and promotions folders then add Melville Mums to your favourites so you won’t miss out on our weekly news, special offers and events updates.
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible, entrants must be aged 18+ and live within the Perth metro.
- Melville Mums, MGP Property, Quarter Acre Hotel or Oztima Grazing Boards employees/contractors and their family members are ineligible.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for newsletter subscription entries.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight June 30, 2021. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promotion is a Game of Chance, and the winner will be selected at random on 1 July 2021. There will be one (1) winner.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. If a winner does not accept the prize by the time stipulated, Melville Mums reserves the right to select another winner.
- Prize details: A $100 voucher to use at Quarter Acre Hotel and a 600mm x 3000mm grazing board from Oztima Grazing Boards.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
- The Promoter is Melville Mums (ABN 78 247 134 183).