As a Mindset and Life Coach, I help overwhelmed mums release guilt and perfectionism and live calmer, more intentional lives that make their hearts happy. I also help them understand and navigate what is often the biggest transition of their lives. This is matrescence - the transition to being a mother, which involves the complete transformation of a woman – physical, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
I believe that:
- There is nothing wrong with you when you are not same as you were before.
- You are becoming MORE even when it doesn’t feel that way.
- You are ENOUGH (capable enough, strong enough, smart enough, beautiful enough and loving enough) just as you are, and no one needs you to be perfect, including your children.
- When you figure out what’s most important to YOU and how YOU want to show up in the world, you can release yourself from the pressure of everyone else’s expectations to find more joy, confidence and ease.
- Your wellbeing is of the highest importance and this goes way beyond taking baths or having your nails done.
- A sense of freedom, relief, alignment, calm, confidence and self-love is waiting for you.
As well as my personal experience as a mum of a little boy and step mum to three young adults, I bring nearly 20 years of experience in leading, coaching and educating people to help them thrive and achieve their goals. I hold qualifications in human resources, executive coaching and life coaching and a Masters in Adult Education. Every day I enjoy connecting with and supporting mums in my beautiful online community.
If you are ready for change in your life, then I would love to explore what's possible for you!
Coaching is conducted online so we can connect no matter where you are located.