Term 3, 2020 Enrolments are now being taken for our Infant Toddler Community! The session times for all groups are as follows:
Monday 9:00am – 10:30am.
Monday 10:45am – 12:15pm.
Friday 9:00am – 10:30am.
Friday 10:45am – 12:15pm.
The Infant Toddler Community Group engage in practical life activities and the children share a table for morning tea. Outside in a large shaded area is a large sand pit, climbing materials and a slide.
In the classroom, there are five key learning areas:
• Practical Life: Encompasses jobs that allow children to participate in aspects of daily life.
• Fine and Gross Motor Movement: Encompasses jobs aimed at developing muscular control.
• Language: Encompasses jobs that address both verbal and written language.
• Sensorial: Encompasses jobs aimed at developing the five senses.
• Art and Music: Each week there is a different art and craft activity to complete
Enrolment forms can be downloaded from the BGMS website: