Here at Melville Mums, we are looking to partner with local businesses to provide a Term 4 Activity Guide to our wonderful group of local mums based in and around the Melville area.
This guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and are always seeking recommendations on activities for their kids. We want to know about sports, music/dance, arts & craft, baby classes etc. – basically, any regular activities held during term time.
Submission Deadline: Thursday 26 September 2019 @ 5pm
Launch Date: Monday 30 September 2019
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- Individual post for your business on our Facebook Page/Instagram
- Activity Guide post on Facebook page and in Facebook group
- Featured article on Melville Mums website
- eNewsletter Advert
- Website Banner Advert
What to Include
- Activity Description – Max. 100 words
- When & Where e.g. Tuesdays in the Main Hall, Booragoon
- Time e.g. 9am – 12.30pm
- Suited to e.g. 2-5 year olds
- Cost – Include any special offers/discounts, if applicable
- Bookings required? – If yes, provide details of how to book
- Image – Must be 600 x 400 pixels in jpg, png or gif format
Want to be involved?
If you would like to be included in the Term 4 Guide, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details. Don’t forget – the submission deadline is Thursday 26 September 2019 @ 5pm.