We’re looking to partner with local and online businesses to provide a Term 4 Activity Guide to our wonderful group of mums living in and around the City of Melville.
This guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and are always seeking recommendations on local activities, classes & events.
LAUNCH DATE: Friday 18th September 2020 – Submissions received by Thursday 17th September will be in the guide when launched. Submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date. Note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your activity/event will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook page/Instagram feed (scheduled in booking order)
- Activity Guide post on Facebook page and in Facebook group
- Featured article on the Melville Mums website
- Website Banner Advert
Cost: Melville Mums is offering directory members free inclusion in the Activity Guide. If you are not an active directory member and would like to list your business, either sign up for a free trial or reactivate your listing before completing your submission.
Feel free to check out the Term 3 Activity Guide to give you an idea of what info to include.
- If you’re not already a directory member, sign up to the free trial listing
- If you have an expired listing, log in to your user dashboard (to renew, click on ‘cog’ icon next to listing name)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Spring Holidays Guide Submission’ with the following info:
– Activity/event description (max. 200 words)
– Dates/times/location (if applicable)
– Age suitability
– How to book/contact info
– Website/social media links
– Special offer/discount for Melville Mums (if applicable) e.g. 10% off with code ‘melvillemums’
– Relevant high-quality image (landscape or square, png or jpg format)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com