We’re looking to partner with local businesses to provide a Term 3 Activity Guide to our wonderful group of mums living in and around the Melville area.
This guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and are always seeking recommendations on local activities for their kids.
LAUNCH DATE: Thursday 2nd July 2020 – Submissions received by Wednesday 1st July will be in the guide when launched. Submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date. Note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your activity/event will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook page/Instagram feed (scheduled in booking order)
- Activity Guide post on Facebook page and in Facebook group
- Guaranteed minimum Facebook reach of 5000
- Featured article on the Melville Mums website
- eNewsletter Advert
- Website Banner Advert
Cost: Melville Mums is offering directory members free inclusion in the Term 3 Activity Guide. If you are not an active directory member and would like to list your business, either sign up for a free trial or reactivate your listing before completing your Activity Guide submission.
- If you’re not already a directory member, sign up to the free trial listing
- If you have an expired listing, log in to your user dashboard (to renew, click on ‘cog’ icon next to listing name)
- Complete the submission form below with all applicable activity details and press ‘Submit’. If you would like to use the same information as a previous submission, please write this in the description section.
Don’t forget – submissions are also open for the July School Holidays Activity Guide
If you have any issues or questions, please contact email@example.com