Bookings now open! Term 1 2023 Activity Guide
The start of the new school year will soon be here, and we’re looking to partner with local businesses to put together a Term 1 Activity Guide for our wonderful community of mums living in and around the City of Melville.
The Melville Mums community currently has 5500+ social media followers, 2600+ Facebook group members and 7000+ monthly website page views.
Our Activity Guides offer a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and may be looking for new activities and classes to enrol their kids into.
LAUNCH DATE: Friday 13th January 2023
Submissions received by 5pm Wednesday 11th January 2023 will be in the guide when launched. Submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date. Note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your activity/event will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook page/Instagram feed (scheduled in booking order)
- Guide post on Facebook/Instagram pages and shared to stories
- Featured article on the Melville Mums website (optimised for search engines so it’s more likely to be found by mums searching for local kids classes and activities)
- Website Banner Advert (minimum 1 month)
- Individual ad in our dedicated Term 1 Activity Guide newsletters (scheduled for Thursday 19th January and Thursday 2nd February)
- Pinned post in the Facebook group
All prices are exclusive of GST. Not-for-profit community groups receive a free submission.
Boost your Facebook post to a guaranteed minimum reach of 5000
How to book your ad
To book your spot in the Melville Mums Term 1 2023 Activity Guide, complete the booking form below and press ‘submit’. You will then be taken to PayPal to make your payment. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you’ll have the option to pay via credit card. If you would prefer for us to invoice you instead, please tell us in the ‘comments’ section and still press ‘submit’ as the form will come through to us. There is then no need to make a payment on the PayPal page.
If you would like to receive our Media Kit, make sure to tick the checkbox at the end of the form. If you have any issues or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org