Whether you’re Spring cleaning, need to make space in your toy-box for upcoming Birthdays or Santa, or you would like to know where to take any unwanted gifts once Christmas has passed, here’s a list of local op shops that would appreciate your deliveries.
- Applecross, Vinnies: 1/783 Canning Hwy, Applecross
- Bibra Lake, Rags to Riches: 14 Port Kembla Dr, Bibra Lake
- Bibra Lake, RSPCA Op Shop: 1 Port Kembla Dr, Bibra Lake
- Bibra Lake, Salvos Store: 28B Port Kembla Dr, Bibra Lake
- Booragoon, Good Sammy: 491 Marmion Street, Booragoon
- Fremantle, Anglicare WA Op Shop: 142 High St, Fremantle
- Fremantle, Good Sammy: 181 High St, Fremantle
- Fremantle, Salvos Store: 3/5 Josephson St, Fremantle
- Willagee, Australian Red Cross: Shop 1B/62 Archibald St, Willagee
- Myaree, Salvos Store: 1 Hayden Ct, Myaree
- Myaree, Save the Children: 9/67 McCoy St, Myaree
- O’Connor, Portcare: 372 South St, O’Connor
- O’Connor, Salvos Store: 10/378 South St, O’Connor
- O’Connor, Save the Children: 362 South St, O’Connor
- Willetton, Good Sammy: 4/147 High Rd, Willetton
Please remember to be respectful of what you take, as they’re not a dumping ground for junk. If they’re closed, please go back when they’re open, as it is illegal to leave goods outside the store, so it would be best to check what their opening hours are and some are even open on Sundays and late nights on Thursdays. If it’s a bulky item you’re looking to donate, most charity shops do offer a pick up service.
Different charities and op shops take different things, so please think about what you donate where. It’s worth checking the main charity website to find out what can’t be donated if you are unsure.
Lastly, please make sure the items are clean – the staff don’t need to be cleaning off dried on porridge from a cuddly teddy bear!