With the end of Term 2 fast approaching, we’re looking to partner with local businesses to provide a July School Holidays Guide to our wonderful group of mums living in and around the City of Melville.
This guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and are always seeking recommendations on local activities, classes & events.
The Melville Mums community currently has 3500+ social media followers, 1500+ Facebook group members and 5000+ monthly website page views.
LAUNCH DATE: Friday 11th June 2021 – Submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date. Note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your activity/event will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook page/Instagram feed (scheduled in booking order)
- Guide post on Facebook/Instagram pages and shared to stories
- Pinned post in Facebook group
- Featured article on the Melville Mums website (optimised for search engines so it’s more likely to be found by mums searching for local things to do)
- Website Banner Advert (minimum 1 month)
- Dedicated Guide eNewsletter
Feel free to check out the Spring School Holidays Activity Guide to give you an idea of what info to include and how your ad will be presented.
“Choosing to advertise with Melville Mums was a great decision for me as the owner of a small local business. The fact that my target market is local families meant that I would automatically be hitting that key demographic and ensuring a relevant audience.” – Susie Durston, Kids Get Crafty
All prices are exclusive of GST. Not-for-profit community groups receive a free submission.
1. Guide submission ($95)
- Spot in the guide + social media, website and eNewsletter advertising
2. Guide submission + Premium Featured (Annual) Listing ($350)
- Spot in the guide + social media, website and eNewsletter advertising ($95)
- Premium Featured (Annual) directory listing ($326)
By listing on our Business Directory, you’ll be reaching a targeted audience of local mums who are looking for specific services and activities in and around the Melville area. Check out all the inclusions and benefits of a Premium Featured (Annual) listing here.
If you decide to book this package, we will send you a discount code for you to create/upgrade your directory listing.
Value: $421 | Cost: $350
If you’d like to be featured in the Melville Mums July School Holidays Activity Guide, complete the booking form below and press ‘submit’. You will then be taken to PayPal to make your payment. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you’ll have the option to pay via credit card. If you would prefer for us to invoice you instead, please tell us in the ‘comments’ section and still press ‘submit’ as the form will come through to us. There is then no need to make a payment on the PayPal page.
If you would like to receive our Media Kit, make sure to tick the checkbox at the end of the form. If you have any issues or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org