This is a repeating eventdecember 19, 2020 2:00 pm
Missed the Perth Royal Show this year? We did too… that’s why we’re bringing you the BEST of the Royal Show with a Christmas twist! Presented by the Royal Agricultural Society
Missed the Perth Royal Show this year? We did too… that’s why we’re bringing you the BEST of the Royal Show with a Christmas twist!
Presented by the Royal Agricultural Society of WA and Australian Festival Company, the Perth Christmas Festival is a 5-day carnival of Christmas sure to light up the holiday season.
Join us as Claremont Showground transforms into a festive wonderland from Dec 18th – Dec 22nd, featuring a huge array of family favourites, Christmas attractions and spectacular entertainment.
Spend the day greeting the animals in the Animal Nursery, cool down with a lap around the Ice Skating Rink, watch the kids eyes light up with daily Christmas Stage Shows from the Grinch and Sesame Street, explore the Christmas Markets as the sun sets before grabbing a bite to eat from the food trucks and settling in on your picnic rug for the Grand Finale!
Catch the CHRISTMAS GRAND FINALE EVERY NIGHT as the Christmas Parade winds its way through the Showground then sit back and enjoy the Christmas Carols Concert on the main arena before rounding the night off with Perth’s biggest Christmas Fireworks & Light Show!
- Friday Dec 18th to Tuesday Dec 22nd
- Gates open 2pm – 10pm each day
- Kids 2 & Under are free and do not require a ticket
- Tickets must be purchased online and in advance, no gate or cash sales.
- Tickets are only valid for the specific day you have selected
- Your ticket includes all entertainment and activities, rides are additional
- The contact details of anyone aged over the age of 2 will be required at the time of booking for contact tracing purposes. For minors, parent or guardian details will be accepted.
- Parking is available on site, but MUST be pre-booked (More Information)