27jun10:00 am4:00 pmMother & Teenage Daughter RetreatA treasured experience, giving you the opportunity and space to grow your bond and strengthen your relationship with each other.10:00 am - 4:00 pm Lake Nenia Organiser: Breanna May (Miss Mindset) & Vicky Pellowe
ABOUT THIS EVENT This Mother & Daughter Retreat will be a treasured experience, giving you the opportunity and space to grow your bond and strengthen your relationship with each other. Learn
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This Mother & Daughter Retreat will be a treasured experience, giving you the opportunity and space to grow your bond and strengthen your relationship with each other. Learn more about yourself and your daughter, as you enjoy a day filled with self-love, relaxation and connection.
A special experience for you and your daughter to spend quality time together and connect on a deeper level, all while having fun and creating lifelong memories.
Each mother & daughter pair will take home a professionally shot portrait, captured in the beautiful surroundings of Lake Nenia by our lovely photographer. These photos will not only be a beautiful keepsake of your time spent together at the retreat, but also memories be cherished for many years to come.
The retreat has been created for young women aged 13-16 years (School Year 8-11) and their mothers &/or female supports, who want to take the time to connect. If your daughter is just outside this age bracket, please contact us to chat further.
To keep this retreat cosy and intimate, we are only releasing limited tickets.
You will both leave this retreat feeling restored, balanced and most importantly, more connected to each other. A gorgeous way to celebrate yourselves, take some time out in nature and get back in touch with each other.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– Intimate lake-side location surrounded by nature – you can step away from the busyness of every-day life and recharge for the day.
– A professional photo portrait of you both, to enjoy for years to come. You will be provided with the digital image file, to print and share as you wish.
– Guided workshops and masterclasses focusing on strengthening relationships, effective communication, self-discovery, confidence building and self-care.
– Create new friendships with like-minded mums – this retreat is a great opportunity to meet other Mums of teen girls, outside of your usual community.
– Healthy and delicious snacks available and unlimited refreshments throughout the day.
– Beautiful fully catered lunch from local vendors and using the freshest of local produce.
Breaks throughout the day will provide time for you to fully immerse yourself in the serenity of all that Lake Nenia has to offer.
THIS RETREAT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
– You want to grow your relationship with your daughter, and other women, in an empowering, uplifting and supportive environment.
– You want something that’s going to be really fun for your daughter too, so she comes home raving about it and wanting to go again next year!
– You want to feel taken care of, listened to and supported. Everything will be organised for you – just turn up and be guided through the day together.
Imagine a whole day away from all responsibilities and solely to focus on renewing and strengthening the bond you have with your daughter. Then, most importantly, celebrating the relationship you have together at the end of the retreat.
Note: Each ticket includes both mother & daughter (2 people) for the full day retreat and all inclusions listed above.
Facilitated by Breanna May (Miss Mindset) & Vicky Pellowe:
Breanna May is a former high school teacher who traded the English curriculum for what she calls school for the soul. In witnessing the pressures teenage girls face with social media, academia and modern expectations, she created a new curriculum which put mindset before maths, self-love before likes, and collaboration before competition. She is now a teen mentor, motivational speaker and mindset coach, who empowers girls and women to ditch the self doubt and live a life of purpose, passion and fulfilment.
Vicky is a passionate storyteller, mum to one feisty little girl and cancer survivor. She now supports women to reconnect with their most fulfilling lives and speaks to worldwide audiences about turning times of challenge and fear, into wholehearted opportunities to thrive and grow.
Breanna May (Miss Mindset) & Vicky Pellowehello@vickypellowe.com