30oct11:00 am12:15 pmIntroduction to Baby MassageCome and enjoy a beautiful morning learning the ancient art of baby massage. This session is suitable for babies aged 8 weeks to 4 months (pre-crawling)11:00 am - 12:15 pm Open Space Healing Organiser: Yoga with L
Lian is a qualified Dru yoga teacher and infant massage instructor. In this session, she will guide you in all the practicalities
Lian is a qualified Dru yoga teacher and infant massage instructor. In this session, she will guide you in all the practicalities “you need to know” regarding baby massage and show you how to set up a nurturing love bubble for your baby.
The legs and feet are a great place to start your exploration of baby massage. This routine includes a combination of Indian and Swedish massage strokes and some reflexology points for the baby’s feet. This routine will help to relieve tension in babies’ muscles, help boost blood circulation to babies’ feet, and may help to relieve sinus congestion and relieve tummy pain.
Baby massage releases oxytocin in both mother and baby, this is referred to as the “cuddle chemical” and induces feelings of calm and relaxation (and encourages milk let-down).
Dr Sindy Yang is an Integrative Chiropractor & Wellness Expert (whose focus is on pediatrics) she will be providing a short talk on health & well-being for babies. Dr Sindy will cover a range of issues new mamas may sometimes face with regards to their new babies eg sleeping, feeding, colic, digestive issues, and spinal health.
What is included:
- Instruction on baby massage by a qualified baby massage instructor.
- Guest Speaker – Dr Sindy Yang (Integrative Wellness Chiropractor & Wellness Expert) from Open Space Healing.
- A clean yoga mat, towel, and cushion are all provided for your comfort and ease.
- A Small gift tote including a complimentary 50 ml Organic Baby Massage Coconut Oil from Kind Coconuts.
- Tickets: $36.00 per person.
What you need to know:
- This event is suitable for babies 8 weeks to 4 months (pre-crawling).
- ONLY 8 tickets are available for this session (book your tickets early!).
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a warm blanket for your baby and a special teething toy for them to play with.
- A full health questionnaire will need to be completed and returned before the event date.
- Please note refunds are not able to be given.
- If you are unable to attend on the day an alternative session will be provided for you.
- Parking can be found on the street outside the venue.
If you really enjoy this session and would be interested in learning the full body massage routine, further sessions will be available to book. These will be offered on a Thursday morning in South Fremantle (venue to be confirmed)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries regarding this event.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Open Space Healing
Suite 5, 19 Douro Road, South Fremantle
Yoga with L0401 239 917