A community celebration filled with Summer fun! Come along to #eastfreo’s favourite community celebration, an afternoon of artisan fare – food and market stalls – plus music and fun family activities.
A community celebration filled with Summer fun!
Come along to #eastfreo’s favourite community celebration, an afternoon of artisan fare – food and market stalls – plus music and fun family activities. The perfect way to greet Summer with a warm “hello”.
East Fremantle’s George Street Festival has been delighting visitors since 1989. The Festival showcases a passionate community within a heritage rich setting, along with sharing the stylish experience of George Street’s quality traders and the artisan talents of West Australian craftspeople.
- Stroll along the street, discover the shops and enjoy the hand-picked stalls.
- Spoil yourself, or others, yes Christmas will be just around the corner!
- Smile with the kids as they enjoy one, some or all, of the great free activities.
- Say “cheese” when you’re sprung by the roaming photo booth.
- Sparkle in the presence of some amazing original art and jewellery pieces.
- Streamline your home, and your family, with new sustainability techniques.
- Savour street food or the delicious offerings of George’s fine establishments.
Artisan Stalls – accessories, art, clothing, craft, gifts, gourmet food, health and wellbeing, homewares and jewellery.
Free entertainment and activities – music on the main stage, busking along the street, roving street artists, local community / sporting groups and sustainability support.
And especially for the kids – where would we be without the classics?! The amazing animal zoo, face painting, bouncy castle, giant games…
For latest news and sneak peaks at artisans, entertainers and more follow us on Facebook.
The Event Coordinator can be contacted via email@example.com
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
George St, East Fremantle