Join MC Adrian Alaberg for Australia Day celebrations at Coogee Beach, with live acts and heaps of family friendly entertainment. Local
Join MC Adrian Alaberg for Australia Day celebrations at Coogee Beach, with live acts and heaps of family friendly entertainment.
- Murphy’s Lore
- Dilip ‘n the Davs
- Binjareb Middars Aboriginal Dance Group
- Flamingo Strings (String Quartet for kids)
Activities in the park
- Free sausage sizzle (while stocks last)
- Free water amusement rides and slides
- South Coogee Volunteer Bush Fire Brigade demos
- Multicultural food available to purchase on site
Activities on the beach
- Sandcastle building competition
- Valet bike parking will be available and BikeWise will also be holding a Balance Bike Clinic and free bike check and tunes.
Remember to bring
- Water bottle
- Bathers and towel
- Cash – as there are no EFTPOS machines.
Road closures and parking
Powell Road access closed 6am to 1pm. Parking for this event is opposite the beach off Cockburn Road and at Coogee Hall off Howick Court. Access to Coogee Beach Cafe and regular beach-goers parking is via Peri end through Orsino Bvd. The City of Cockburn apologises for any inconvenience that this event may cause.
This event is subject to change or cancellation. Check back to this link regularly or on the festival’s social media pages closer to the event. We recommend downloading the COVID app and adhering to social distancing while attending events. If you feel unwell or are showing symptoms, please seek medical advice and do not attend this event.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm