The end of Term 1 is just around the corner, and we’re looking to partner with local businesses to provide an Easter Holidays Activity Guide to our wonderful group of mums living in and around the Melville area.
This guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and are always seeking recommendations on local activities & events to keep their kids occupied over the school holidays.
LAUNCH DATE: Friday 20th March 2020 – Submissions received before Thursday 19th March will be in the guide when launched, but submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date. Note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your activity/event will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook Page/Instagram (scheduled in booking order)
- Activity Guide post on Facebook page and in Facebook group
- Guaranteed minimum Facebook reach of 5000 (boosted post)
- Featured article on the Melville Mums website
- eNewsletter Advert
- Website Banner Advert
Cost: Melville Mums is offering directory members a free inclusion in the Easter Holidays Activity Guide. If you are not an active directory member and would like to list your business, either sign up for a free trial or reactivate your listing before completing your Activity Guide submission.
- If you’re not already a directory member, sign up to the free trial listing
- If you have an expired listing, log in to your user dashboard (to renew, click on ‘cog’ icon next to listing name)
- Complete the submission form below with all applicable activity details and press ‘Submit’. If you would like to use the same information as a previous submission, please write this in the description section.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact email@example.com