Christmas is almost here, and we’re looking to partner with local businesses to provide a shop local guide to our wonderful group of mums living in and around the City of Melville.
The Melville Mums community currently has 5000+ social media followers, 3300+ Facebook group members and 7000+ monthly website page views.
Our New Shop Local will offer a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local businesses and may be looking for Christmas Gifts.
LAUNCH DATE: Friday November 24rd
Submissions received by 5pm Wednesday November 22nd will be in the guide when launched. Submissions will also be accepted and added to the guide after this date – please note that the earlier you submit, the sooner your business/special offer will be advertised on our social media pages*.
How the Guide Will be Advertised
- *Individual post for your business on our Facebook page/Instagram feed (scheduled in booking order)
- Shop Local post on Facebook/Instagram pages and shared to stories
- Featured Shop Local Guide article on the Melville Mums website (optimised for search engines so it’s more likely to be found by mums searching for local products)
- Pinned post in the Facebook group
- Individual ad in our dedicated Shop Local newsletter
What our advertisers have to say
“Choosing to advertise with Melville Mums was a great decision for me as the owner of a small local business, Kids Get Crafty. The fact that my target market is local families, meant that I would automatically be hitting that key demographic and ensuring a relevant audience”
– Susie Durston, Kids Get Crafty
How to book your ad
To book your spot in the Melville Mums 2023 Christmas Shop Local Guide, complete the booking form below and press ‘submit’. You will then be taken to stripe to make your payment via credit card.
If you would like to receive our Media Kit, make sure to tick the checkbox at the end of the form. If you have any issues or questions, please send an email to email@example.com
2023 Christmas Shop Local Guide
"*" indicates required fields