Mother’s Day is fast approaching and we’re looking to partner with local businesses to create our very first Melville Mums Mother’s Day Guide!
Do you offer products or services that would be ideal gifts or experiences to make mums feel loved this Mother’s Day? Being a part of the guide is a great way to showcase your business and advertise directly to mums who love to support local.
Here are just some of the products/services we’d love to showcase in the guide:
- Hair, beauty & massage services
- Pilates/yoga classes
- Fitness memberships & equipment
- Classes (pottery, art, paint & sip, macrame, barista etc.)
- Skin & body treatments
- Flowers & gifts
- Food & drink
- Cleaning & organisation services
- Gift cards & vouchers
Submission Deadline: 5pm Friday 1st April 2022
Launch Date: Wednesday 6th April 2022
You’ll receive the following exposure for your business:
- Individual ad in the Mother’s Day Guide published on the Melville Mums website pinned at the top of the blog for minimum 1 month (7,000+ website page views per month)
- Mother’s Day Guide launch post on Facebook page & Instagram feed and shared to Stories (4,000+ followers)
- Individual post for your business on our Facebook/Instagram pages (scheduled in booking order)
- Mother’s Day Guide post in Facebook group (2,000+ members)
- Website banner ad (minimum 1 month)
- Individual ad in Mother’s Day Guide solus newsletter (scheduled for Thursday 7th April 2022)
How much does it cost?
Being a part of our Mother’s Day Guide with all the above inclusions is $145.
If you’d like an additional advertising option to further boost your brand awareness, we’re also offering a Mother’s Day Guide + Standard (Annual) listing package. This includes:
- Mother’s Day Guide ad with above inclusions ($145 value)
- 1-year Standard (Annual) directory listing ($122 value) – learn more about the Melville Mums local business directory here
Cost: $195 ($72 saving)
There is also the option to boost your Facebook post to a minimum of 5000 people for an additional $100.
All prices are exclusive of GST.
If you decide to book and pay for the package, we’ll contact you with a discount code and instructions on how to submit your directory listing.
If you’d like to be featured in the Melville Mums Mother’s Day Guide, complete the booking form before 5pm Friday 1st April. Limited spots available so book early to secure your position!
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you’ll have the option to pay via credit card. If you would prefer for us to invoice you instead, please tell us in the ‘comments’ section and press ‘submit’ as the form will come through to us. There is then no need to make a payment on the PayPal page.
To receive updates on upcoming advertising opportunities plus a copy of our Media Kit, make sure to tick the checkbox at the end of the form. If you have any issues or questions, please send an email to email@example.com